Department of Complex Analysis
- History of the department
- The department of Complex Analysis (first sector in the Division of Physics and Mathematics, Bashkir branch of AS USSR) stood out from the Sector of function theory in 1985, and for the establishment of the Institute of Mathematics - went into its composition. The first head of the department was Valentin Vasil'evich Napalkov (now a member of RAS, Director of the Institute). Now the department is headed by Dr. Aleksandr Sergeevich Krivosheev.
- Main research themes
- Comprehensive analysis, subspaces of Bergman, description of Bergman spaces in terms of Cauchy transforms and Fourier transforms
- Mathematical analysis, algebra
- Asymptotic methods of mathematical statistics
- Theory of quantization, the theory of approximation, cubature formulas